Posted Monday, December 3rd 2012 @ 2pm
With so many holiday card options, it makes sense that the style you choose to send out says a lot about your personality.
- Classic Cards: Think Norman Rockwell or Currier and Ives. You love the tradition of the holiday season, and are even sending similar cards to the ones your parents sent out when you were a kid.
- Cute cards: Somewhere in between classic and funny lies the cute card. You not only find joy in the season, but you want to please everyone on your Christmas card list by sending a greeting that will bring a smile to all.
- Funny card: You are much more casual about the holidays, and aren't concerned with offending anyone on your list.
- DIY cards: You are an original and like to put a personal spin on the season.
- Photo card: You are excited to share your love of family and the season with your loved ones. (HLNTV)