Since it's all about where you went to High School around here I thought it would be fun to keep a list of upcoming area Class Reunions. If you have one coming up please e-mail info at email@example.com.
You know how annoying it is when people a LOT younger than you complain about being old? Maybe this will help. We now have an OFFICIAL GUIDE to getting old.
A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think . . .
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
You gotta hear this.....
With just one study, I think we can explain every single thing you've observed in your marriage . . . and all your friends' marriages too.
A new study has found that the average man doesn't become fully emotionally mature until age 43. And that's WAY later than women. Women are mature at age 32 . . . a full 11 years earlier.
About EIGHT out of 10 women surveyed say they don't think men EVER get mature. And they also RANKED the most immature things guys do. Here's the top 15 . . .
1. Finding it HILARIOUS when they burp or pass gas.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 A.M.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Playing loud music when they drive.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying too hard to beat kids at games and sports.
9. Staying quiet during arguments.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same stupid jokes and stories when they're with their guy friends.
12. Not wanting to talk about themselves.
13. Hating books, because they think they're "boring" or because they have a short attention span.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Letting their mom do their laundry.
PBS has done it again check out this new Mister Rogers Remix to "Sing Together"
Here's the first remix they did to "Garden Of Your Mind"
The Animal Protective Association of Missouri came by the studio yesterday and brought two of the sweetest fur babies with them. These two both need a forever home. Say hello to Daisy and Chloe :)