Since it's all about where you went to High School around here I thought it would be fun to keep a list of upcoming area Class Reunions. If you have one coming up please e-mail info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You gotta hear this.....
With just one study, I think we can explain every single thing you've observed in your marriage . . . and all your friends' marriages too.
A new study has found that the average man doesn't become fully emotionally mature until age 43. And that's WAY later than women. Women are mature at age 32 . . . a full 11 years earlier.
About EIGHT out of 10 women surveyed say they don't think men EVER get mature. And they also RANKED the most immature things guys do. Here's the top 15 . . .
1. Finding it HILARIOUS when they burp or pass gas.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 A.M.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Playing loud music when they drive.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying too hard to beat kids at games and sports.
9. Staying quiet during arguments.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same stupid jokes and stories when they're with their guy friends.
12. Not wanting to talk about themselves.
13. Hating books, because they think they're "boring" or because they have a short attention span.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Letting their mom do their laundry.
PBS has done it again check out this new Mister Rogers Remix to "Sing Together"
Here's the first remix they did to "Garden Of Your Mind"
The Animal Protective Association of Missouri came by the studio yesterday and brought two of the sweetest fur babies with them. These two both need a forever home. Say hello to Daisy and Chloe :)
See the bling bling my Dad gave me over the weekend. Yeah, not a fan of the term "Cougar" but it did make me laugh since I just turned a year older last month. My Dad just so happens to be 9 months younger than my beautiful "Cougar" Mom too and he never lets her forget that.
I did wear it out to with my girlfriends and they couldn't stop laughing and wanted to know where they could get one. Maybe my Dad can start up a new business when he retires...LOL